Nousha Lounge, Southampton

If you want to experience some new coffee flavours or even just support a local coffee shop then I would highly recommend Nousha Lounge. A little off the beaten track, Nousha is a 2 minute walk from the main high street in Southampton.


The owner is a fully trained mixologist and has combined her experience creating cocktails with her love of coffee. What an amazing idea!

First on the list of new coffee flavours to try was the Coconut Rose Latte. Beautifully crafted and decorated with a spot of glitter, because let’s face it, everything is better with glitter! It was so silky smooth and I felt the rose wasn’t too overpowering. It was subtle enough to taste, but not too overwhelming. Because of the use of coconut milk, the texture was so creamy. We decided to pair this with a chocolate cake and what a combo! It’ll be hard for me to explore the rest of the coffee menu knowing this delicious latte is on offer.



The next coffee we tried was the London Fog Latte.  I was a little nervous about trying this twist on the common latte as it’s main flavour comes from an Earl Grey teabag. It’s almost like a very milky Earl Grey, which for me, was a little too much given I drink Earl Grey tea black. So for me, this wasn’t something I’d order again, but if you are a tea lover and want to try something a little different, why not give this latte a try?


We live in a world full of  copy cat coffee shops. Don’t get me wrong, when Starbucks brings out their pumpkin spiced latte, I’m first in the queue. But why not mix up your normal run of the mill coffee and try something a little different this weekend?


(All pictures taken & owned by SistersDineOut unless otherwise stated)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner, The Goat, Timsbury

Overnight stay, The Baraset Barn, Alveston

Summer Garden Afternoon Tea, The Ivy, Winchester