HarBar on 6th, Harbour Hotels, Southampton

Last week, we headed up to HarBor on 6th to have a late lunch. The Harbour Hotel is located at Ocean Village in Southampton. We have done a blog about the hotel and spa, which you can read here.

We started our meal with a cocktail. At the moment, they are doing a number of cocktails with Nordes Gin so I opted for one of these, which was delicious.

Nordes Atlatnic Galician Gin cocktail 

Top : Harbar beef burger, smoked applewood cheese, tomato relish, gherkin and fries 
Bottom : Steak baguette, red onion marmalade, roquette, fries 
Sides : Halloumi cheese chips and onion rings


I had to take a close up of these onion rings, look how beautiful they are? Perfectly crispy on the outside and not greasy. 


 
Sticky toffee pudding, stout poached dates. clotted cream ice cream 
Dark chocolate and orange panna cotta, cinder honeycomb, whipped mascarphone


The dark chocolate & orange panna cotta was a really nice twist on a classic. Personally, I would say it wasn't particularly orange-y but it was very tasty and I would definitely order it again.

I also can’t help but rave about the halloumi chips, they we divine and I could quite happily sit and eat and few little buckets of these with a large glass of wine...as I’m writing that I realise how amazing a plan that is and think next time I’m Harbar on 6th I may just do this.

 All in all, we had a lovely lunch at HarBar on 6th and can’t wait to return and stuff our faces with halloumi and chocolate panna cotta. Teh Harbour Hotel is truly a firm favourite in Southampton.

(All pictures taken & owned by SistersDineOut unless otherwise stated)

Popular posts from this blog

Dinner, The Goat, Timsbury

Overnight stay, The Baraset Barn, Alveston

Summer Garden Afternoon Tea, The Ivy, Winchester